Results :: Small keys open Big doors





Mike Murdock shares this fact:
Small keys open Big Doors

Another way of saying what Malcolm Gladwell did in The Tipping Point, small things can effect large changes. What surprises me the most when taking on a new consulting assignment, is the large amount of despair relative to the ease with which most problems can be solved.

It is human nature. Few can see the way out of their own situation. I recall my daughter about age four, when instructed to "clean your room." Upon returning to the scene 30 minutes later, if anything, the room was worse. Asked why she had failed to clean her room, she replied in a most matter of fact tone, "it is too big a mess."

Obviously not, but it was from her vantage point.

At WWW.THROUGHPUT.US (TPU) we have a system. A framework. A process. A model. A method. Whatever term you like best, we attack your obstacles quickly, and organize the telling signs into a cause and effect logic tree. We find the core constraints, your weakest link, which is also the leverage point for generating success.

Until you change your vantage point, you cannot change your results. Albert Einstein said that the brain power used to create a problem will not be sufficient to break out of its grip. Enter TPU. Eli Goldratt said that the creation of the 4x4 Process for implementing system wide change was among his best work to date (circa 2001). I now agree.

"My Dynamic 4^3 Process is my best work to date.
It is Goldratt's 4x4 on steroids!"

I joined Toastmasters International not to overcome a fear of public speaking. I was (and remain) the class clown. Occasionally my thoughts lead me to wonder if I could make it in stand up comedy! Toastmasters taught me how to organize my materials for maximum reach and effectiveness. How to be a professional speaker. Not just vocal.

Goldratt taught me that use of the Socratic Method is absolutely necessary. He said that the better the manager is with it, the better he or she will manage. Or lead. Or effect change.

Until you can see your situation through my eyes, you may never understand how close to victory you stand. Right where you are.

Need a breakthrough in 90 days or less?

Call me.

-ski

P.S. Initial consultation free. Just provide T&E.

P.P.S. My interview on Ed McCullough's Talk of the Town is a good overview.

Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
ski@throughput.us
(330) 432-3533