Tuesday is Throughput Day




Once upon a time...

I thought all the days were the same. Sure, some days were better than others, but it was hard to tell ahead of time exactly which days would be great.

There is a way to know beyond a shadow of a doubt which days will produce the most throughput. Remember that for me, "throughput" is defined as "more money in my pocket." I suggest that you adopt this definition as well. Who knows, someday it may end up in a book of Quotations at the neighbor Barnes & Noble. But today (Tuesday), let me share another quote:

"... there is nothing either good or bad,
but thinking makes it so."
— Shakespeare's Hamlet

I awoke this morning with a simple thought: Today is the day to create more throughput. If you know me, or how my mind works (although I doubt that even I know for sure!), then you know that if today is Tuesday, and because all we have is today, then this must be a great day to create throughput.

First things First

Make a decision that today you will act. On whatever. On the thing that you have been debating with yourself over. Time is up. Make a decision. Then do it. Act on it.

Need a mentor to hold yourself accountable? Call me.


Jeff 'SKI' Kinsey, Jonah
Throughput.us LLC
(330) 432-3533

P.S. Together, we can change the world. Starting with your business.